Friday, May 17, 2013

DeFratus is a Winner

It took to the middle of May for the Phillies to realize they needed Justin DeFratus in their bullpen, and thank goodness they did.  In 3 appearances he's notched 2 wins, a hold, and allowed nary a base runner in 1 and 1/3 innings pitched.  He's quickly earned Manuel's trust and he's making fans take notice.


SirAlden said...


Bye Bye Loser Relievers!

Anonymous said...

Hello friends, pleasant article and nice arguments commented at this place, I am
genuinely enjoying by these.

Also visit my website -

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I may like this web site.
He was once totally right. This publish truly made my day.
You cann't imagine just how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

Feel free to surf to my web-site - as seen on tv

Anonymous said...

I will right away snatch your rss feed as I can't find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me recognize so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

Also visit my web site; ロレックスコピー

Jo Momma said...

Amaro has constructed a very shitty offense.

Ben said...

Well, bringing B.J. Rosenberg back to the majors has gone about as successfully as the Titanic's maiden voyage.

GM-Carson said...

Amaro keeps talking about Durbin's track record. All I see right now is complete suck. Cut him!

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

Also visit my web-site ... rayban サングラス

SirAlden said...


Anonymous said...

Hey I discovered this website to be really fascinating!

Visit my web blog; why am i not getting pregnant