Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ambivalent Series Preview- Mets

Philadelphia Phillies (74-74) @ New York Mets (68-81)

Pitching Matchups:
Monday - Hey, I'm Finally Winning Lee vs. Cy Dickey
Tuesday - Rookie Cloyd vs. Better Rookie Harvey
Wednesday - OGP vs. Hugh Hefner
*All times 7:10

Metropolitans Stats:
R - 595 (24th)
AVG - .250 (17th)
OPS - .702 (22nd)
ERA - 4.08 (20th)
WHIP - 1.29 (15th)

Oops:
I honestly didn't even know the Phillies played last night until I heard the score on the way into work this morning.  I was so disgusted with the weekend's debacle in Houston that I became temporarily ambivalent.  I can understand losing 1 game out of the 4, but to only win 1 is pathetic.  The players should be ashamed.  The coaching staff should be ashamed.  Amaro should be ashamed.  Are they though?

4 comments:

Beer-a-Thon said...

Game postponed due to rain.

Double header tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

According to Matt Gelb, they'll play today's game on Thursday.

Bob D said...

Maybe they'll gain ground by not playing. Can they win 15 in a row? That's what i figured they need to do

Beer-a-Thon said...

I'm still pissed about this weekend. Can't get over it.