FP Santangelo is apparently the Andy Martino of baseball broadcasting.
FP, the Gnats 'color man' on MASN had this exchange with lead announcer Bob Carpenter.
FP - [The Phillies] sellout streak ended tonight, apparently. 257 games.
Bob - That's a great run.
FP - They're gonna have to take back their own ballpark.
Bob - Now that is funny.[pause] We took our's back.
Zing!!! Aw, snap. The Phillies got burned, son. Yo momma!!
I hope FP got a good laugh. Although, I would like to point a few things out to FP:
1) The Phillies still lead the National League in attendance, despite having a season from hell.
2) The Nationals are about to shut down their best pitcher, so even if they make the playoffs, enjoy watching John Lannan get lit up.
3) Bryce Harper's 'eye makeup' makes him look stupid. And Mike Trout is better.
4) I've seen your wife naked.
5) You are an admitted HGH taker and you appear prominently in the Mitchell Report. So, I hope you take pride in that fact that you were a cheater and helped destroy the integrity of baseball in the 90s. Congratulations on contributing to one of worst eras in baseball. The NBA was more popular than baseball for a while because of people like you. Great job, juicer.
6) The Nationls are 15th in baseball in attendance, despite being in first place. They are even behind Minnesota, Milwaukee and Colorado.
7) Earlier this season, the Washington Post published an article about why the Gnats can't fill the seats. Nice.
Oh, and Bob, did you guys really take back your park? Does a NYT article titled "Uninvited, Phillies Fans Still March In" help your case? Didn't think so.
See you next year, FP. The Phils will be back in contention and your stadium will be philled with red "P" hats and obnoxious, rowdy jerks throwing batteries at Bryce Harper.