Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Win Cash Money Playing Free Fantasy Baseball


Like baseball? Like money? If your answer to both is yes, then register for free to play in DraftStreet.com's 1 day fantasy baseball league for cash prizes. You get to play GM with a salary cap of $100K to build a team of 14 players (C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 3 OF, 2 UTL, 2 SP, RP, P). Registering literally takes seconds and building a team only a few minutes. 240 seconds of your time is a worthwhile investment, because there is a $350 prize pool and the top 7 get paid.

The 1-day fantasy event is for Friday's MLB games, which begins at 1:05 PM EST. You can spend $17,589 on Cliff Lee or go the cheap route and pick up the Orioles Tommy Hunter at $6,393. If you want a big bopper, expect to pay big (ex- Miguel Cabrera $12,056). Being frugal might be a better approach (ex- Emilio Bonifacio $6,679). It's your choice, because it's your team. Go ahead and test your mettle.

Click Here for Free Roll. Click Here for Free Roll.

5 comments:

GM-Carson said...

Jose Contreras worked a scoreless inning in Clearwater to drop his Single-A ERA to 11.57 over 3 outings. Very encouraging.

HA!

Anonymous said...

I do agree with all of the ideas you have presented for your post.

They're very convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for beginners. May just you please prolong them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

my homepage ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWtQw9OzNwY

Anonymous said...

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on.
You've done an impressive job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

Visit my blog post: binary options brokers

Anonymous said...

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this
matter to be really something that I think I would never understand.
It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me.
I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to
get the hang of it!

Review my site - how to earn money fast

Anonymous said...

I think this is among the most vital info for me.

And i'm glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The web site style is ideal, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

Review my web-site - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwex99npRdc