Monday, March 12, 2012

Over/Under- Hunter Pence

High energy, gawky, fun...Hunter Pence. The Phillies most productive bat in 2012 is going to be him. He'll have plenty of opportunities for RBI and because of that I'm predicting for him to crack triple digits for the first time in his career. I don't think 30 homeruns are out of the question either, but I stayed modest with a prediction of 26. Pence brought life to the Phils lineup late last July and was a big reason they were able to break the franchise record for wins. He's going to be leaned on more heavily this year with Howard out indefinitely, but I think he'll get the job done.

2012 Projection:
Hunter Pence/RF - 157 G, .288/.827, 85 R, 30 DBL, 26 HR, 104 RBI, 10 SB.

Over or under?

2 comments:

SirAlden said...

Mini Mart - M&M sucks. You are right.

Choking Big Time in the field.

Galvis Pressure.

GM-Carson said...

Sir Alden- I'm right about most things Phillies related and will admit when I'm not.

Martinez is, was, and forever will be trash.

Galvis as a utility infielder might be a better idea than M & M...but neither of them can hit.