Saturday, February 04, 2012

Jose Reyes Sheds Nasty Hair

It's no secret the level of disdain this GM has towards Jose Reyes. His smile, his hair, his handshakes, his dancing, his annoying antics...ugh! The new Miami Marlins shortstop will no longer be donning those nasty-ass dreds anymore though, due to a team rule.


"One thing that I do, I wash my hair once a month. Every time I went to shower, I put a plastic bag on my hair, and David Wright always making fun of me because of that. I don't get my hair wet. It's going to be a little bit emotional because I spent three years with this hair. But at the same time, I understand this rule of my new team. I'm a team player, so I have to cut it off."
~Jose Reyes

Once a month?! That's disgusting. Take a moment and think about the amount of sweat and dirt caked into those frizzy snakes protruding from his noggin. Yuck!

The haircut was televised on MLB Network last night. Must see tv?

6 comments:

Bob D said...

I wonder what they found living in that

GM-Carson said...

Jason Bay's talent.

GM-Carson said...

Bernie Madoff's money.

GM-Carson said...

David Wright's manhood.

GM-Carson said...

Dwight Gooden and Darryl Strawberry's cocaine stash.

Randy said...

Jimmy Hoffas body, of course.