Friday, January 20, 2012

Carmona Not True*

[*Subtitled: An Off-Season, Off-Topic Song Parody That Probably Only Carson and I Will Find Funny But I'm Doing It Anyway]

If you haven't heard, Fausto Carmona is not Fausto Carmona. He's Roberto H. Heredia. And he's 31. Which inspired me to write this little number. Count it off, Marky!

Wondering where I'm pitching tonight
Got busted in the D.R., don’t feel all right
I’m Fausto Carmona, Tribe knows that ain’t true
Ran out of VISAs and aliases, too

It's Bud Selig’s fault why I lied today
Can’t get paid pitching in Triple-A
They’ll likely void my contract, now I’m out of “The Show”
I guess it's over, nowhere to go

But I'm not sorry for the things I do
Got paid large not telling the truth
I'm not sorry for the things I do, do...

Carmona not true,
Carmona not true,

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!


4 comments:

GM-Carson said...

Beautiful!

Corey said...

every time i hear the name fausto carmona i always start singing "carbona not glue." so when i heard last night that he lied about his name/age, i couldn't pass up the opportunity to put the greatest punk band ever on the ol' blog. now, if only somebody named "sheena" would play for the phillies. or maybe move the Cit from pattison ave to "53rd and 3rd."

Carmen R.Clark said...

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?
Stuart Weitzman Women's Litely Pump

Anonymous said...

0fowwkc6b

Look into my web site :: electric toothbrush reviews