Sunday, December 26, 2010

What Phils Gear Did You Get For Christmas?

It's the day after Christmas and WSBGMs is wondering what Phillies gear Phanatic Claus put under your tree or stuffed in your stocking this year. Me- 3D coasters for the bar and a nice cup. In past years I've been gifted jerseys, plaques/pictures, ornaments, bumper stickers, a license plate, a flag, apparel, fleece blanket, and a PEZ dispenser. It's difficult to buy me t-shirts that I don't already have seeing that my collection consists of half Phillies other half brewery/beer themed.

5 comments:

Joshua Lattanzi said...

Let's see - a Roy Halladay and Chase Utley jersey, a Doctor No t-shirt, a deck of Phillies playing cards (to go along with all my other Phillies-themed poker nights), and a picture frame with back to back NL champs inscribed in a plaque. Pretty good haul.

Section 36 said...

I got the Ryan Howard Hallmark ornament. Although, can it be counted as "Phils" gear if Hallmark didn't put him in a "Phillies" uniform due to (I assume) license restrictions?

Andrew said...

This Jew only got a Phanatic ornament for his interfaith Christmas tree

Andrew said...

test - new acct name

Squonk64 said...

I got my MLB.TV account renewed for another year. Wooo, hooo...