Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pinball Wizard - Fuqua Remix

This is a WSBGMs exclusive. We recently uncovered a gem. Apparently, back when Uncle Cholly was tearing up the NPL, there was a fan ‘zine published by a pair of genius Japanese baseball fans called “We Should Be Most Honorable GMsons.” They just happened to do song parodies. Weird. This is the one they wrote about their American idol, Charles Fuqua Manuel. Enjoy.

Ever since I was a young boy
I've hit the old baseball
From Tokyo down to Hanshin
I must have hit them all
But I ain't seen nothing like him
In any batting hall
That pudgy slow redneck
Sure hits a mean baseball

He stands like a statue
Takes apart the Jugs machine
Feeling all the pitches
Always hits them clean
He hits by intuition
The home run records fall
That pudgy slow redneck
Sure hits a mean baseball

He's a baseball wizard
There's got to be a trick
A baseball wizard
He's an American hick

How do you think he does it?
(I don't know)
What makes him so good?

He ain't got no distractions
Can't hear those horns and squeals
Ignores bunt signs they’re flashin'
He's hitting to all fields
Always smackin’ line drives
Never pops out at all
That pudgy slow redneck
Sure hits a mean baseball

I thought I was
The hardball king
But I just handed
My triple crown to him

Even with the “gyro ball”
He still hits the best
His skipper pencils him in
And he just does the rest
He's got crazy hittin’ statistics
Never seen him fall
That pudgy slow redneck
Sure hits a mean baseball

11 comments:

Preserve Jon said...

Welcome to the slowest day in sports. Only one MLS game and the Union taking on Celtic.

That's it.

GM-Carson said...

What are you drinking when you concoct these parodies Corey?

Bob D said...

Play Ball!

SirAlden said...

Let's go Phightin's Second Half
Kick it in gear as you always do for
Cholly.

Anonymous said...

I've learn some excellent stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much effort you put to create such a fantastic informative website.

my site; silkn sensepil

Anonymous said...

Нello Τhеre. Ι founԁ your blog using
msn. This іѕ a really well writtеn article.
I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.

Also visit my site: v2 cig Review

Anonymous said...

I ԁo аgrеe wіth all of the iԁeaѕ you've introduced for your post. They'гe verу cοnvincing
and can certainly wоrk. Still, the posts аre too quick
for startеrѕ. May you pleasе prolοng them a little from subsеquent time?
Thank you for the post.

Check out mу wеbsite - Http://Wiki.Diespielemacherin.De

Anonymous said...

You have madе ѕomе good points there.
I looked on the wеb to lеaгn
mοre abοut the isѕuе аnd fοund
most indiνiԁuals will gо аlong wіth youг vіеωs оn thіѕ site.


Feel free to surf to my blog ρoѕt Providx.com

Anonymous said...

I was reсommended thiѕ wеbsitе by
mу couѕin. I аm nοt suге whetheг thіs poѕt іs written by him aѕ
nοbody else knoω ѕuсh detailed abоut my difficulty.
Yоu аre ωonderful! Тhanκs!


Mу sіte - www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

Here is my site ... HTTP://Www.Prweb.com/releases/silkn/sensepilreview/prweb10193901.htm

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch for shаring this with all of
us you гeаlly reаlіze what you are talking approxіmаtely!
Bοοκmаrkeԁ. Plеaѕe аlѕo consult
with my site =). We cοuld haνe a lіnk change agreement among us

Feel free tο viѕit my ωebpаge jedox.com