Saturday, May 22, 2010

Tough Ticket


Remember when you could walk up to the ticket window just minutes before that game and get great seats? Or you could do what I did and purchase 700 Level tickets and slowly migrate toward the lower, more expensive sections as the game was played. Those days in Philadelphia no longer exist, unless you're attempting to take in a Sixers game. Now that the Phils are the toast of the National League and playing in beautiful Citizens Bank Park every night is nearly a sellout, even standing room only. With the BoSox in town you have baseball's two longest streaks of consecutive home sellouts (Sox 500+, Phils 50+). It's a tough ticket.

Rumor has it if you go through certain ticket services as the one featured atop this post you get a bonus pair of these lovely Phillies accented panties. I wonder if they carry my size?

6 comments:

SirAlden said...

I hope.

furiousBall said...

i like the pink ones, but i think it will make my eyes look sad when i wear them on my head

8008 WFC's said...

Jimmy's back on the DL???!!! I thought it was day-to-day this time???

GM-Carson said...

Phillies are liars.

B said...

Not a word from you about Hamels since you unfairly went off on him back in April. Where are you at now Carson? You're just a human piece of garbage and a front running fan if there ever was one.

GM-Carson said...

Thanks for the kind words B. You're right, I'm totally a frontrunner. I've only ever loved the Phils my entire life- 30 years and they've been great every one of those years...wait, they sucked a majority of those years yet I remained loyal. How is that frontrunning? And I made fun of Cole...big whoop.