Saturday, November 28, 2009

Create the Caption

"Rendell with the Bill Cosby sweater."



SirAlden said...

"Those are great, well thought out business ideas Lenny. With them you will never have to ever worry about 'hocking' that Ring."

GM-Carson said...

Is that beat writer Sam Donnellon behind Nails?

Brian Quinn said...

Rendell: Hey Lenny, can I have some of that chew?

Andrew said...

"ESPN's Buster Olney hears that Halladay's preferred destinations are the Yankees, Red Sox, Angels, or Phillies." -MLBTR

Not saying I want Halladay, but its just so nice to be listed as a desired team in the company of the Yankees and Red Sox!

GIANTS FAN said...

Great sports blog man! I have two myself. I was thinking that maybe we could do a link exchange so that we can spread some traffic around to each other.

Let me know.