Monday, June 08, 2009

Eaton Finds Another Sucker



The Colorado Rockies signed Adam Eaton to a minor league contract. Does Eaton think he can resurrect his career in Colorado? You bet.
This is a good opportunity. I felt good in both Philly and Baltimore, but things just didn't work out. Pitching in the small ballparks made it tough on me too, confidence wise. There definitely is more of a 'pitcher's park' feel to [Coors Field] so I'm looking forward to pitching there.

I'll start in Colorado Springs, which is nice. The Pacific Coast League is great for pitchers, so I should be able to be successful and build some confidence so when the Rockies need me I'll be ready.
Corey

6 comments:

The Total Package said...

"More of a 'pitcher's park' feel to Coors Field" ???? It's official. We paid $24 million to a freakin retard.

Reverend Paul Revere said...

Yes, I've always said Coors Field is a pitcher's park.

GM-Carson said...

Did he really say that? He's a bigger dumbass than I thought.

Andrew said...

wow.

LynnieMac said...

Is it really possible to be THAT delusional?

GM-Carson said...

I've come to expect stupider things than thought imaginable to come forth from his mouth.