Saturday, August 26, 2006

Model Dictator-ville

I did Ricky Bottalico to Paul Simon, and Charlie Manuel to Queen, now it's time for Fabio Castro, as sung by Jimmy Buffet.



Sittin in the bullpen
Watchin the Phils win
Knowing the pen will give up the lead
Tossin a baseball
Against a brick wall
They act like pitching isn't a need

Wastin away again with Ramon Henderson
Waiting for my scoreless streak to hault
Some people claim that theres a GM to blame
But I know its Charlie Manuel's fault

I don't know the reason
Haven't pitched much this season
Nothin to show but this low ERA
It's close to zero
I'm this blogs hero
We're down ten so I might pitch today

Wastin away again with Ramon Henderson
Waiting for my scoreless streak to hault
Some people claim that theres a woman to blame
Now I think, hell it could be my fault

Tom blew out his shoulder
Arthur is older
Rheal had 'riods had to head on home
Still I won't be heading
Back down to Reading
This major league paycheck helps me hang on

Wastin away again with Ramon Henderson
Waiting for my scoreless streak to hault
Some people claim that theres a GM to blame
But I know its Charlie Manuel's fault



The legend of the Model Dictator grows.

Corey

11 comments:

BloodStripes said...

LOL......Classic!

GM-Carson said...

Bohemian Manuel is still my finest work, but i was inspired today while partaking of some fine tequila. hopefully we will see the Dictator continue he brilliance tonight.

corey

BloodStripes said...

Lip, sip, suck em into some strikeouts Fabio! Haha. If the Phils give Perez a shallacking it oughtta be Fabio's night. A 6+ run lead. Charlie will be confident in him.

BloodStripes said...

2-0 down, things are not going to plan.

GM-Carson said...

reposado 1800 is what is on tap tonight. and if the game continues like this, it could be a long night for the phils and my liver.

corey

BloodStripes said...

I have to go out shortly, maybe I won't miss much. C'mon Phillies!

4 blogs today, what a feast! Enjoy the drinks Doc!

GM-Carson said...

thank you my friend.

corey

BloodStripes said...

No worries!

Did'nt miss that grand slam. Beautiful. Now I can go out happy.

Night DOc!

Bob D said...

Fabio should close the game

GM-Carson said...

Ok, we now have 2 pitchers that ERA's are better than the rest of the lot, but Manuel only uses in blowouts. Matt Smith hasn't allowed a run in his career (13 innings) and Fabio hasn't allowed one since joining the Phillies (17.1). Why the hell doesn't he use these guys in "pressure" situations instead of overexposing Fultz, Madson, Geary, Rhodes?

I hate Manuel!!!


~Drama

BloodStripes said...

Fabio has shown some class. He is there so why not use him more. once a week or less is not much good. Its almost a 24 man roster.