Monday, August 07, 2006

I see dead people


There is some scary stuff going on inside the Phillies organization. I think they're planning a sequel to the 6th Sense, called No Sense, because that's what carrying 13 pitchers and 3 guys batting around .150 makes...NO SENSE!!! Sandoval and Roberson aren't even warm bodies off the bench for the Phils, I believe rigor mortis has set in. Then there is Nunez with his Deadman Walking-like numbers of 151 ab, .159 ba, .439 ops, 13 r, and 8 rbi. Some dudes have been known to knock in 8 rbi in one game let alone 2/3 of a season. Nunez is DEAD weight! The Phillies must be into some crazy, sickening, kinky stuff to be letting themselves get screwed by 3 players of that stature...necrophilia?!


~Carson

7 comments:

Los said...

This was the reason the Phils lost out on the wild card last year, because they had wiffle ball bats coming off the bench.

Christina_the_wench said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog last week. Checking you guys out.

~whispers~ I don't like baseball. Are you guys gonna ban me? *looks around nervously*

GM-Carson said...

"wiffle ball bats"...hell I could hit better Nunez by just swinging my arm at the ball. Dude is worthless!

Whelkman said...

Wench, join the club! The Phillies organization also dislikes baseball!

GM-Carson said...

Whelkman, you hit the nail on the head with that statement. It'd be great to capture a playoff berth in spite of the "big wigs" heading the organization though!

GM-Carson said...

"Shut up"- that's pretty much what Sandoval & Roberson told me to do, because they each chipped in last night with a pinch hit and Roberson actually used his 1 talent last night too and swiped a bag.

GM-Carson said...

Results have come back from the lab and it is indeed true that Abe "No Hit" Nunez is dead. This reminds me of Weekend at Bernie's.