Friday, July 07, 2006

Vacation/Censorship


Vacation all I ever wanted, vacation had to get away! That's right, a perfectly timed vacation from baseball, because next week is the All-Star break and I really don't give a flying two-fisted flip about that! I'll watch the homerun derby, and possibly an inning of the game if I'm bored. I'm not worried about missing any Phillies games this weekend, what concerns me are my fantasy teams. Anyway, I'll be soaking up rays on the beach for a week, so I won't be posting until July 15. My partner in crime will have to hold down the fort until my return.


I am a profane person, but I try to keep it reader friendly on my and other blogs. I truly don't see a problem with using language that is acceptable on television. However, I have recently had a comment edited or censored on another blog for typing "I don't think people should cream their pants over Chris Roberson". If you find that offensive, I apologize. Then after you accept my apology for that offensive comment, I apologize for saying "suck it up pussy!!!". Geez, get real people!

~Carson

1 comment:

GM-Carson said...

I left and nobody gave a flying two-fisted flip!