Saturday, June 17, 2006

So What's the Scenario?


Here we go yo, here we go yo, so what's the, so what's the scenario? Well, Bo knows this, and Bo knows that, but Bo don't know jack, because Bo can't rap...The scenario is this: The Phillies SUCK!
If I have to read one more "it's a long season", or "it's a marathon, not a sprint" comment about the current horrendous state of Phillies baseball, I'm going mail the bastard some anthrax in an unmarked envelope. Quit giving the Phillies excuses to suck. Chris Wheeler sits there all game long popping off at the mouth about how it's just a tough stretch, and they'll come out of it, and the players are getting frustrated, and that his testicles are two sizes too small....shut the F up! I'm angry, and dammit I'm allowed to be. I love the Phillies, and I love baseball. Corey and I weren't delusional going into this season, as we basically knew chances of the playoffs were slim to none. So is it that the Phillies are disappointing me? Sort of, but not really, my aggression is coming from lame-ass posters on other blogs pussy-footing around the truth about the Phillies. The Phillies are a big fat turd, sugar-coating that turd isn't going to make it taste any better going down!

One more thing, all you "Phans" that think you have a novel idea in firing Manuel...shut up! We've been saying that here, even during the 13 out of 14 stretch. Manuel is a bumbling moron, and simply should not be allowed to manage a MLB team. But it's convenient to now want to axe him because of the Phils losing ways...bite me!

~Carson

1 comment:

GM-Carson said...

Here's the scenario: The Phillies and Pirates suck, and people don't like to read the truth so they stay clear of this site because we're brutally honest!