Friday, June 09, 2006

Am I Asking For Floyd???



I haven't see this many home runs given up since 1993, the year I lost all the sharp break off my curveball. I had a sore neck from watching my brother pummel wiffleballs over the left field fence (which was a combination of pylons and boards.) I blame Joe Kerrigan, he told me to throw it with the holes up...

Anyways, not much else to say about last night except: Phils don't have a fifth starter. Franklin shouldn't be an option. Brito is 0 for 2, and looking dreadful. The best minor league guys are in AA and the Phils don't want to use an option year for 1 or 2 experimental starts. The answer: Floyd???? If so, we are in trouble. Pray for Mojo...

Corey

1 comment:

GM-Carson said...

Reason #176.5 why the Phillies suck- Ryan Franklin is allowed to pitch.

~Carson