Saturday, May 20, 2006

Uh-oh, better get Maaco!


The Phillies and Pirates need fixed. I don't care if they call upon Mr. Goodwrench, Manny Moe & Jack of the Pep Boys, Tim "the Toolman" Taylor, or the big-dog Bob Villa himself.

The Pirates season has been atrocious, and continues to be. They tease fans with a whopping 2-game winning streak, then proceed to lose, lose, and lose some more. Phillies are like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, because they never play solid, consistent baseball. It's either losing everything or winning everything, where's the middle ground fellas? I'm going on record and predicting a 7 game losing streak for the Phillies. I hope they prove me wrong, but they're not exactly a "rise to the occasion" type team.

Gosh, I am in a negative state of mind. I need to think of something positive...hmm, wait I got it, nope lost it!

~Carson

p.s. Positive Thought: at least we're not Royals fans!

6 comments:

MRL said...

Hey thanks for reading my blog, I'm glad someone is at least reading it. And feel free to link my blog to yours. My address:

http://knock-the-cover-off-the-ball.blogspot.com

Yes its a long name but so what. Don't worry I feel your pain, it really sucks that the Phils are on a losing streak now, in there own backyard. It's just one big bummer along with Barbaro getting injured at the Preakness.

GM-Carson said...

I know I have been hard on Gonzalez on this blog. He did the classy move and decided to retire, I respect that and wish him luck in his life.

With that said, I still am pissed at the Phillies!!!

I can't help it, it's my nature.

Carson

Anonymous said...

I am sure this article has touched all the internet users,
its really really good post on building up new website.



my web site - silk scarf

Vina Janny said...

Selecting the right finish for the pull out water tap on the predominant color scheme and design. Many people choose finish according to the appliances in their kitchen with shower mixer and chrome matching stainless steel stoves, dishwashers, refrigerators and other colors such as brass and bronze pairing well with basin tap that that have darker tones.

finestglasses said...

my ability to climb overhanging routes where a lot of body tension sunglasses is needed.
It also hurts my ability to check out

the route

Echo Chen said...

This article gold taps explains the crucial queries that you simply must Antique Taps think about when purchasing new taps for your bathroom taps. The information is aimed at buyers Stainless Steel Taps in the United kingdom.http://www.uktap.co.uk