Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Bohemian Manuel



Mama,just lost the game,
Put Franklin in to throw,
First pitch and "Back she goes",
Mama, season has just begun,
But now I've gone and put us 4 games back-
Mama, ooo,Didn't mean to make us lose-
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow-
Carry on,carry on,cuz you'll have better skipper-

Too late,my time has come,
Gillick's breathing down my spine-
Fans complaining all the time,
Goodbye everybody-I've got to go-
Gotta leave you all behind and face the media-
Mama, ooo- I don't want to get fired,
I sometimes wish I'd never been hired at all-

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche,scaramouche it's the ghost of Padilla-
Thunderbolt and lightning-very very frightening me-
SalFasano, SalFasano,
SalFasano SalFasano
SalFasano figaro-a-fu-manchu-
But I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me-
He's just a poor boy from West Virginia-
Spare him his job from this monstrosity-
Easy come easy go-,will you let me go-
Gillick-a! no-,we will not let you go-let him go-
Gillick-a! we will not let you go-let him go
Gillick-a! we will not let you go-let me go
Will not let you go-let me go
Will not let you go-let me go
No,no,no,no,no,no,no-
Mama mia,mama mia,mama mia let me go-
Montgomery, has a devil put aside for me,for me,for me-

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye-
So you think you can love me and leave me to die-
Oh baby-can't jump off the bandwagon baby-
Just gotta get out-just gotta get right outta town-

Nothing really makes sense,
Anyone can see,
Nothing really makes sense-,nothing really makes sense to me,

Any way the wind blows out of the Cit....

Corey

2 comments:

GM-Carson said...

That there my friends, is pure genius! Thank you for gracing us with those amazingly commical lyrics!

~Carson

GM-Carson said...

Sal Fasano- fumanchu!